This post may contain affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you I may make a small commission on products and services purchased through this blog. Thank you for supporting A Travellers Footsteps.
It feels amazing to get nominated for the Liebster Award. A huge thanks to Marlo & Kristo at Along Came an Elephant for the nomination. For the last few months, I have been working full time while trying to get this blog up off the ground. This has meant many sleepless nights, but recognition for my work makes it all worth it, so thanks again.
Before being nominated I had never heard of the Liebster Award. Get ready to learn about the Liebster award and some fun facts about me.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an online blogging award given to bloggers by bloggers. If you are nominated for the award, you answer a bunch of questions provided by the blogger who nominated you, and then you pass on the award to another 11 worthy nominees.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Share your favourite blog
- Tell readers 10 random facts about you
- Select 11 other bloggers you want to nominate
- Comment on each blog and provide the link to the post you created
My favourite Blogger
So this one is a hard one. My favourite blogger changes week to week. My blogger of this week would be Gypsea Lust. Lauren, who runs Gypsea Lust has photos that are to die for. I could honestly look through her photos for hours on end.
My all-time favourite blogger is Brooke Saward from World Of Wanderlust. I have followed Brooke since she started out and she kills it.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love nature and being outdoors
- I’m Australian
- I first moved overseas alone at the age of 18
- Travelling solo is my favourite way to travel
- This doesn’t happen much anymore, as I am engaged
- Hawaii is one of my favourite places to hike
- I currently work full time
- My dream is to make money online so I can travel the world endlessly
- I have a degree in Tourism, literally (BA Business majoring in Sustainable Tourism and Marketing).
- I live for travel
Answers to questions from Along Came An Elephant
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- What country is on the top of your bucket list?
- What are your top 3 travel gadgets you can’t live without?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Hmmm, I want to meet Lauren from Gypsea Lust right now.
- If you could be a super hero, who would you be and why?
Spiderman, because he was always my fav
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
Hmmm there have been a few hahaha.
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Napping, love a good nap
- What is the best compliment you EVER had about your blog?
- What is your dream job?
Turning this blog into my job would be the dream
- If you’d be a Star Wars character, who would you be and why?
I don’t watch star wars! Sorry star wars fans
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favourite country
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you make money from blogging?
- One piece of advice to new bloggers?
- How many countries have you visited?
- One thing you can’t live without?
My nominees will be notified through their blog, stay tuned and comment below to be considered for a nomination.