First and foremost, I would like to thank Budget Traveller for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second award I have received this year, a great achievement for me as a new blogger and confirmation that my reader base is now bigger than just my mum, yay.
In saying that I would like to thank all my committed readers for following my journey. If you are new to A Travellers Footsteps, WELCOME. A Travellers Footsteps is a travel blog, created to share my journey, inspire others to travel and provide information on the cheapest ways to do so.
My name is Lucy Frank and I am an outdoor enthusiast. I love the beach, hiking, waterfalls and finding new places off the beaten track. Most of my posts talk about free activities in a destination, hikes, waterfalls etc. Find out more about me here.
As part of the Versatile Blogger Award, I am required to:
- Thank the person who nominated me – Budget Traveller (Thank you)
- Tell you 7 things about myself
- Select 15 bloggers to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Things you don’t know about me
- I am living on Australis Gold Coast while I work and save for my next adventure
- I currently work at a University. I love my job but I miss backpacking and exploring new places everyday
- I have lived overseas for 2 and a half years so far, 2 years in Canada and 6 months in Hawaii.
- I have travelled to 11 countries so far.
- I love to travel solo
- I’m a crazy budgeter, I save every penny for travel and even when I’m on the road I budget so I can travel further
- I love the outdoors and feel much happier when I am adventuring
Now to share the love, here are 15 more amazing bloggers!
- Spin the Windrose
- Camps Bay Girl
- The girl explorer
- Along came an Elephant
- Venga, Vale, Vamos
- Backpackers Wanderlust
- Make Time to See the World
- Work Travel Repeat
- Beard and Curly
- Get Lost Abroad
- Rhiannon Travels
- Travel Text Book
- Antipodean Adventurer
- Trailing Abroad
- Girl Sees the world
Make sure you pass on the love!